Sunday 6 November 2011

Session 11 - Presentations, presentations and more presentations!

OMG I can't believe that I actually forgotten to write a post for this week's session! Luckily it's still in time!

Basically, there wasn't any lecture for this week and the next because the 3 hours will be purely for presentations! Time for the various groups to present what they've done after so many weeks of hard work!

My group was the 3rd in line and we were all quite nervous due to lack of time for rehearsal. However, overall things progressed quite smoothly and classmates didn't have much questions to ask. The only problem we faced was technical errors as the videos couldn't load. No worrieds! My group and I will get it done soon, and whoever's interested can take a look and explore around!

The other groups had very beautiful websites done up as well - filled with lots of details and analysis. They weren't too technical, so
I felt that it was easy for me to follow. Learnt quite a bit from the topics they covered. I liked the website which Gideon's group created. Although they did not use Wix (which was the most common template used by all groups), it still looks simple and easy to navigate, just that they lacked the 'back' button.

Wan Ting's group also prepared GM and non-GM food. Good way to get the audiences involved!


That's all for now since I could only comment on the presentations. Looking forward to tmr's lesson and after that, it's time for final papers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment